WT300E DIGITAL POWER METER
- The WT310E provides extremely low current measurement capability down to 50 micro-Amps, and a maximum of up to 26 Amps RMS. This instrument is ideal for engineers performing stand-by-power measurements, Energy Star®, SPECpower and IEC62301 / EN50564 testing, battery charger and other low-level power measurements.
POWER QUALITY ANALYZER CW500
- The Yokogawa CW500 is a portable power meter that utilizes current clamp-on probes, navigation screens and quick start guides. These features enable user-friendly power consumption and power quality measurements in the field that conform to IEC61000-4-30 Class S.
2558A AC VOLTAGE CURRENT STANDARD
- The 2558A is a low-cost, high-precision instrument capable of outputting a wide range of AC voltages and currents for the calibration of electric meters and other devices. In terms of accuracy and other performance characteristics, this new model is a significant upgrade from our previous model, the 2558 AC voltage current standard, which was introduced in 1979 and discontinued in 2003.
- Providing output ranges of 1.00 mV to 1200.0 Volts AC, and 1.00 mA to 60.00 Amps AC makes the 2558A the product of choice for the cost effective calibration of AC analog meters and other AC measuring instruments. Front panel controls and various computer interfaces enable the 2558A to be intuitively operated manually or controlled by an ATE system.
2560A HIGH VOLTAGE AND HIGH CURRENT PRECISION DC CALIBRATOR
- The Model 2560A is a simple, precise and cost effective solution for calibrating DC measuring instruments such as analog meters, thermometers, temperature transmitters and data loggers
2553A PRECISION DC CALIBRATOR
- The 2553A provides well used K,T,E,J, and an additional 6 types of thermocouples. These 10 types are all regulated in IEC. It also provides widely used Pt100 as an RTD. Resistance as well as temperature value can be set as an output value, enabling instrument calibration by both values.
GP10/GP20 PAPERLESS RECORDER
Industrial processes and test laboratories require rigorous, continuous monitoring in the design, validation, and service stages of product development, product testing, and manufacturing. The GP series is Yokogawa’s latest laboratory recorder, with handle and footstands to enable portable and benchtop use.
The GP series is an industry-first multi-point touch panel, to improve intuitive and smart operator control. Users can scroll, pan, zoom historical data, and even write freehand messages on its dust-proof and water-proof display. It delivers industry leading reliability and measurement accuracy. The GP series is ideally suited for monitoring or troubleshooting long term physical or electrical trends.
Releasing SMARTDAC+ GX/GP Series Release 2 with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance and Custom Display
Main Features of SMARTDAC+ R2
- Support for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 for the food and drug industry (option)
- Expansion unit available to expand input channels of up to 450
- New Custom Display function (option) lets you place graphic images on screens
- Additional modules now available including a current input module and a DIDO module
- Support EtherNet/IP
- Option for easy connection with WT series power meters
- Front panel door available in white series only
MX100 PC-BASED DATA ACQUISITION UNIT
- MX100 Style S3 New!
- 30-ch input module
- Windows Vista compatible
- Alarm levels increased from 2 to 4
- Multi-Channel Capability, High Isolation Voltage
- Multi-Interval Measurement
- Flexible System Configuration
- Versatile PC-Based Software Options
- Easy Software Setup
- No Re-Wiring between Measurements
- All-in-one “Quick Start Packages” with 10, 20, or 30 Channels
- MX100 Style S3 New!