701918 CURRENT PROBE 120 MHZ / 5 ARMS
- Frequency bandwidth: DC to 120 MHz
- Maximum continuous input range: 5 Arms
- Functions with Digital Oscilloscopes, ScopeCorders and other waveform measuring instruments.
- Bandwidth: DC to 120 MHz; current measurement: Max 5 Arms
- 10x more sensitive than previous models 701928/701929/701932/701933
- Low noise compact current probe for measuring low level currents from 1 mA to 5 A.
- Slim and light weight sensor head makes it easy to use in narrow spaces.
- Zero-adjustment can be done by simply pushing the button on the termination box.
- Demagnetization can also be done by holding down the DEMAG button for a quicker setup.
- Powered by the DL’s probe power supply terminal.
- The probes are also compatible with the 701934 probe power supply.
- Current values can be read directly on DL series instruments.
- Using the current probe selection menu eliminates the need to enter current/voltage conversion values.