Neets Audio Preamplifier is a network controlled audio preamplifier controlled through LAN or RS-232.
The Preamplifier adds additional RS-232 and I/O ports for expansion of the AV system and integrates with Neets and 3rd party control systems.
The USB audio input enables direct audio input and volume control from a computer (PC or Mac). The Preamplifier can be powered by Power over Ethernet or the included 12V PSU.
- 4 unbalanced stereo inputs Unbalanced stereo audio input for line input on RCA connectors
- 1 Balanced stereo audio output Stereo balanced or single ended line level output on terminal blocks
- USB audio Provides audio playback and volume control on connected PC or Mac
- Power over Ethernet Power can be supplied through PoE
- 1 LAN port Enables control of the amplifier and adds two extra RS-232 ports for expansion of the control system
- 2 Bi-directional RS-232 ports Used for control or expanding the AV system with more devices
- 4 General Purpose I/O ports Used for extra input/output ports for control of relays, switches and sensors. The I/O ports can also be used for direct control of basic functions of the preamplifier
- Auto power function Powers on when signal is detected, and enter sleep-mode automatically after 15 minutes without signal
- 12V DC power in/out When powered by PoE the 12V DC output supplies power for external devices such as control system. When not powered by PoE the included 12V PSU can be used for power input
- Input 1 Mix function Possible to set Input 1 as an input, that mixes with the current selected input.
- 3 band equalizer Works as an active filter for bass, mid and treble
- LED indicators on the front Convenient located on the front for easy performance indication
- Easy mounting Can be mounted in trunking systems, hidden or in 1RU using the Neets Rack Shelf
- Configuration Configuration takes place via USB or LAN using a built-in configuration area that fully integrates with Neets Project Designer
|Line output: Balanced output: 1 stereo output Output impedance: 100 Ohm Output level @ 0 dB/FS: 1.3 Vrms/+4 dBu Connector: 5 pin screw block||Power over Ethernet: Compliance: 802.3af / 802.3at 802.3af mode: A + B PD Class: 2||Input / Output: Ports: 4 x I/O Input trigger low: < 1VDC Input trigger high: > 4VDC Output type: Open drain Isolated output: No Max voltage load: 24 VDC Max current: 0.5 A Connector : 5 pin screw block|
|Analog audio input: Unbalanced inputs: 4 stereo inputs Input impedance < 100 k Ohm Max input level: 2 Vrms Input gain adjustable: +/- 12 dB Wake on signal: Adjustable level Connector: 2 x 4 RCA female||Power adaptor (included): Input voltage: 100 VAC – 240 VAC Line frequency: 50 Hz – 60 Hz Max power usage : Max 25 W Connector: Prong matching country of sale||Dimensions: Width: 218 mm Depth: 70 mm Height: 37 mm Width: 8,58 Inches Depth: 2,76 Inches Height: 1,46 Inches|
|USB audio input: Supported OS: MAC OS-X Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10 Bit depth: 16 bit Sample rate: 48 kHz Controls: Volume, mute Wake on signal: Trigger on 5V USB Connector: USB-B female||Network (LAN): Speed: 10 / 100 Mbit Duplex modes: Half or Full DHCP: Default off Default IP: 192.168.254.252 Default gateway: 192.168.1.1 Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0 Connector : RJ45 with LED||General: Weight: 0.5 kg Storage temperature: -20 °C to 50 °C Storage moisture: Non condensing Operation temperature: 0 °C to 30 °C Operation moisture: Non condensing|
|Power input/output: Input/output voltage: 12 VDC Max power usage : 5 W Standby power usage: < 3 W Connector: 2 pin screw block||RS-232 / IR ports: Ports: 2 x bidirectional Baud rate: 1200 – 115200 bit/sec Data bits : 7, 8 Parity: Even, Odd, None Stop bits: 1, 2 IR frequency: 400 Hz to 500 KHz Connector: 2 x 3 pin screw blocks||Approvals IEC/EN 61000-6-1 IEC/EN 61000-6-2|