CMX09 9-SLOT 3U PXIE HIGH PERFORMANCE RUGGED CHASSIS, UP TO 8 GB/S BANDWIDTH
- 9-slot PXI Express chassis with 1 system controller slot, 6 peripheral slots, 1 hybrid slot and 1 timing slot
- High bandwidth PCIe Gen 2 backplane with 2 GB/s slot bandwidth and 8 GB/s system bandwidth
- Combine with EMX-2500 LXI controller for Ethernet connectivity and distributability in the EMX09
- True 4U chassis
- Rugged construction with extended temperature range
- Smart switch display for health monitoring and control
- First PXI Multicomputing (PXImc) ready chassis
- Rack mount, custom front panels, and bolt-down option available
The CMX09 is a 9-slot PXI Express mainframe with 1 system controller slot, 6 PXIe Peripheral slots, 1 PXIe hybrid slot and 1 PXIe timing slot.
BEST IN CLASS BANDWIDTH
The CMX09 uses a 4-lane Gen 2 PCIe backplane to achieve unmatched data rates of up to 2 GB/s per slotand 8 GB/s system.
ADVANCED PCIE SWITCH FABRIC
The CMX09’s advanced switch fabric uses innovative methods including non-transparent bridging (NTB) and partitionable switch architecture to allow slot-to-slot direct communication and true multi-root support. The slot-to-slot direct communication capability combined with true multi-root support allows the CMX09 to be the first and only PXImc (PXI MultiComputing) ready mainframe in the industry.
When used with the EMX-2500 Gigabit Ethernet LXI controller, the CMX09 allows timestamping of data from all plugin modules on a common time-base for advanced timing and synchronization. In addition, it also provides the capability to synchronize PXI systems with LXI instruments.
SYSTEM MONITORING FOR SIMPLIFIED MAINTENANCE
The CMX09 has a smart-switch display on the front panel which reports the chassis status/health and can also be used to control chassis fan speed.
The CMX09s rugged, compact and light-weight design makes it ideal for portable applications. The CMX09 is available with optional handles which makes it convenient to lift and move. There are no air-holes on the front and top of the chassis, which protects the instruments from spills when used in industrial environments. For in-vehicle or on-floor applications, the CMX09 comes with a bolt-down option that allows the mainframe to be mounted on a surface.