CT-310A 5-SLOT VXIBUS MAINFRAME (FOR RACK AND PORTABLE USE)
- Designed for portability and cost with small portable footprint
- Lightweight (under 22 lbs. including power supplies)
- Can house up to twelve VXIbus Instruments (VMIP™)
- Field-replaceable power supply and fan subassembly for low MTTR
- Remote isolated on/off control
- +5V and +12V are available for powering the UUT and other external devices
The CT-310A 5-slot VXIbus mainframe is designed from the ground up for portability. The CT-310A weighs and costs significantly less than other portable VXIbus mainframes with equivalent power capacity. With the introduction of VTI Instrument’s VXIbus Modular Instrumentation Platform (VMIP™), up to 12 high-performance instruments can be accommodated in a 5-slot VXIbus mainframe, allowing truly portable test scenarios.