EMX-2401 INTEL CORE I5 2.4 GHZ, 8 GB RAM, 160 GB HARD DRIVE, PXIE EMBEDDED CONTROLLER
- Powerful computing power with Intel® Core™ i5-520E 2.4 GHz processor
- Dual Channel DDR3 SODIMM, Up to 8 GB 1066 MHz
- Up to 2 GB/s system throughput
- PXI Express Link Capability Four Links Configuration x4 or Two Links x8
- Integrated SATA hard drive, 160 GB 7200 RPM
- Integrated I/O enabling Hybrid test-systems: Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, Four USB 2.0 ports, Micro-D GPIB connector, DVI-I video connector, ExpressCard/34 expansion slot, Trigger I/O for advanced PXI™ trigger functions
- Programmable watchdog timer
The EMX-2401 is a three-slot PXI Express embedded PC controller that enables compact test systems which combine instrumentation and host in a single mainframe. Using GPIB, USB, and LAN with the build-in front panel interfaces, the EMX-2401 simplifies communication with other instruments and integration into a hybrid test systems. The EMX-2401 is based on the Intel® Core™ i5 processor, and is ideal for electronic test or data acquisition applications that are processor-intensive or require multi-tasking environments.
The embedded controller supports Microsoft Windows operating systems and can be purchased with Windows 7 64-bit operating system pre-installed.
The EMX-2401 comes with various peripheral ports that allow it to be easily integrated into a hybrid test system. The front panel-mounted ExpressCard/34 expansion slot allows users to connect an additional PXI Express mainframe to the controller using a PXIe to ExpressCard bridge. Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports provide one port for LAN connection and the other for controlling LXI instruments. A Micro-D GPIB connector is available for legacy devices. Four USB 2.0 ports are available to connect keyboard, mouse, DVD drives and other peripheral devices. The SMB bi-directional trigger connector on the front-panel can be used to route an external trigger signal to/from the PXI backplane. The trigger bus line that the trigger signal is routed to can be programmatically selected
The embedded controller is designed to operate at the temperature between 0 and 55°C and to be stored at the temperature between -20 to 70°C. The wide range of the operating temperature and storage temperature makes the EMX-2401 ideal for many test and measurement applications.