EMX-4250 16-CHANNEL, 204.8 KSA/S SMART PXIE DSA DIGITIZER
- 204.8 kSa/s/channel, 24-Bit ADC’s, 16-Channel
- Differential inputs deliver superior common mode performance
- Flexible analog and user defined digital filter combinations
- -105 dB SFDR
- Seven auto-ranging input ranges from 100 mV to 10 V
- Deterministic channel-to-channel, card-to-card, and chassis-to-chassis phase response
The EMX-4250 Smart Dynamic Signal Analyzer incorporates best-in-class analog design methodology to deliver industry leading measurement accuracy while offering scalability from a few channels to thousands of channels. This instrument is ideal for a wide range of applications including noise vibration, and harshness (NVH), machine condition monitoring, rotational analysis, acoustic test, modal test, as well as general purpose high speed digitization and signal analysis.
When combined with the EMX-2500 LXI interface, the EMX-4250 can be used in widely distributed data acquisition systems enabling test instruments to be placed close to test articles to maximize signal integrity.
The EMX-4250 can be used with the EMX-4016 16-channel break-out box which provides an easy and quick option to connect transducers using BNC connectors.
Industry standard drivers and programming interfaces support all major programming environments. Complete turn-key solutions, such as open-source X-Modal III Modal Analysis Software and EXLab Data Acquisition software, are also available and supported.