CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
With its low-profile design that mounts unobtrusively in tabletops for minimum visibility, the ES945/LED omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone provides clear, highly intelligible audio that is perfect for sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing, television and other demanding sound pickup applications.
Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone’s omnidirectional polar pattern affords a 360° pickup angle, while its UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology provides outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI). Users can easily toggle between mute and live audio thanks to the microphone’s capacitive-type touch-sensitive switch. An integral Red/Green LED ring indicates the mute status, staying green when the microphone is live and turning red when it is muted.
Additionally, the ES945/LED is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module.
- Mounts unobtrusively in tabletops, ceilings or walls
- Low-profile element Provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360° acceptance angle
- RFI-shielding technology UniGuard® offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Self-contained electronics with XLRM termination eliminate the need for external power module
- Requires phantom power supply of 11V to 52V
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Capacitive touch-sensitive deviation allows users to switch easily mute / un-mute the microphone
- Integral LED ring indicates mute status-green when mic is live, when muted red
- A pair of isolators provide mechanical dampening of surface-mounting vibration
- Available in two colors: black (ES945/LED) and white (ES945W/LED)