CARDIOID WIDE RANGE FIXED CHARGE CONDENSER BOUNDARY MICROPHONE
Engineered Sound microphones have been the first choice of leading contractors and system integrators at the highest level of broadcast and installation. Includes UniGuard™ RFI immunity protecting the microphones from any RF interference from mobile phone beeps to laptop buzzes. The discreet size and look of the engineered sound microphone means the best quality of sound is available with the least visibility. Includes gooseneck microphones with interchangeable capsules, ultra low profile boundary, hanging, lavalier clip-on and handheld microphones.
This low-profile cardioid condenser boundary microphone is recommended for unobtrusive table-, ceiling-, or panel-mount applications in high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing. Designed for permanent installation, the microphone is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module. Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone has a cardioid pattern for enhanced gain before feedback and improved signal-to-noise ratio. It is available in two colors: black (ES947) and white (ES947W).
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing
- For table or ceiling mounting (maximum 45 mm pannel thickness), in 24 mm diameter hole
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in table-tops, ceilings and wall panels
- Self-contained power module with XLRM-type output connector
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Available in two colors: black (ES947) and white (ES947W)