CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Engineered Sound have been the preferred choice of providers and other more upscale installers. This line of microphones incorporates UniGuard ™ technology that protects microphone interference related to mobile phones. Engineered Sound microphones provide the best sound quality in a discreet design. The new Engineered Sound. Contractor-exclusive innovations for every acoustical challenge. And safe haven from RFI.
This low-profile cardioid condenser boundary microphone is recommended for unobtrusive table-, ceiling-, or panel-mount applications in high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing. Designed for permanent installation, the microphone is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module. Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone has a cardioid pattern for enhanced gain before feedback and improved signal-to-noise ratio. It is available in two colors: black (ES947/LED) and white (ES947W/LED).
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in table-tops, ceilings and wall panels
- Self-contained power module with XLRM-type output connector
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Integral LED ring indicates mute status-green when mic is live, when muted red
- Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Available in two colors: black (ES947) and white (ES947W)