EX1200-2365 FULL FEATURED, TIGHTLY INTEGRATED 6.5 DIGIT DMM FOR 3U EX1200 MAINFRAME
- Modular 6.5 digit DMM for 3U EX1200 mainframes (EX1208A)
- Tightly integrated into mainframe, allowing high-speed, synchronized scanning measurements without the need for external cabling.
- Input can be routed directly to the DMM or through an internal analog bus on the backplane
- Superfast scanning with no processor intervention required
- Scanning configuration can be saved in the DMM’s non-volatile memory allowing quick recall of saved states
- Integrating ADC with adjustable integration time depending on the level of accuracy required
- “True RMS” AC readings
- Supports frequency and temperature (thermocouple, RTD and thermistor) measurements
- PHONE : 949-955-1894
- Email :
Product DescriptionWith the EX1200-2365 installed, EX1208A mainframes become a cost-effective, high-density, scanning measurement and control instrument capable of acquiring data from thermocouples, RTDs, thermistors, and voltage/current sensors at rates up to 1000 samples per second.
Plug-in switch/multiplexer modules are used to expand the number of channels that can be scanned in a single system. The EX1200-2365 is tightly integrated into the EX1208A through an internal 5-wire analog bus. This allows high-speed, synchronized scanning measurements without the need for external cabling or processor intervention.