EX1200-6101 10 CHANNEL SP4T, 1.3 GHZ COAXIAL SWITCH, 50 Ω
- Highest density RF switches and matrices
- 50 W maximum switching power
- Can be mixed and matched to create application specific configurations
- Ideal for general purpose RF switching with high signal fidelity and total system bandwidths > 1 GHz
- No unterminated stub effects
- Excellent crosstalk and isolation specifications
The EX1200-6101 (10 channels) is a high-density RF SP4T switch modules with ten individual SP4T coaxial trees that are isolated from each other and system grounds to provide a high-fidelity switch path for switching signals in excess of 1.3 GHz. Excellent crosstalk and isolation is maintained by using very short low-loss coaxial runs from the connector directly to the relays. All modules are also configured to avoid any unterminated stub effects, improving overall signal integrity and allowing for high frequency matrix designs and large multiplexer configurations while preserving bandwidth and maintaining low VSWR. The front panel utilizes two high-density, 26-pin coaxial connectors designed for high reliability and low insertion loss.
Six of the modules can be accommodated in a 1U EX1200 full rack mainframe to provide a very flexible RF switch network. For example, a single module can be configured through external cabling to provide dual 1 x 16 multiplexers into two channels of a scope, or as a single 4 x 4 RF matrix. The modules can also be combined with other EX1200 switch cards to configure a general purpose subsystem to switch DC to > 1.3 GHz.