Keithley 2281S battery simulator
2281S-20-6 Dynamic Model Battery Simulator
The 2281S-20-6 Dynamic Battery Simulator uses a model to emulate the response of a battery over its discharge cycle. Since the model can be based on the average current of the product that the battery will power, you can estimate battery life and analyze product performance over the life of the battery.
Estimate the battery life of your product
Power your product with the 2281S-20-6 using a model to determine how long the product operates.
- 101-point model contains open circuit voltage and internal resistance as a function of state of charge
- Create a model based on the average current that the product draws
Quick, repeatable testing under any state of battery discharge
Program the battery simulator for any state of charge, such as near the completely discharged state, to determine how a product performs under a low battery condition and to determine the low battery shut-off voltage.
- Program battery open circuit voltage (Voc) and all other model parameters adjust to the open circuit voltage setting
- Alternatively program the state of charge (SOC) and all model parameters adapt to the SOC setting
Unique GUI continuously displays the state of the battery
See key parameters of battery models, including open circuit voltage, internal resistance, remaining capacity, and state of charge.
- View open circuit voltage, measured terminal voltage, and load current on the right battery icon
- View state of charge, amp-hour remaining capacity, and internal resistance on the left battery icon