PXI-2204 64-CH, 3MS/S 12-BIT MULTI-FUNCTION PXI-H MODULE
- 64-CH single ended/32-CH differential, 12-bit scanning analog inputs
- Up to 3 MSa/s sampling rate
- Multiple programmable ranges from 0.05V (min) to 10V with unipolar or bipolar modes
- 2-CH, 12-bit multiplying analog outputs with waveform generation
- 24-CH TTL Digital I/O
- 2-CH 16-bit general purpose timer/counter
- Analog and digital triggering
The PXI-2204 is a high-density and high-performance multi-function DAQ card that can sample up to 64 AI channels. Channel gain settings and scan sequences are adjustable, making it ideal for dealing with high-density analog signals with various input ranges and sampling speeds. This device also offer differential mode for 32 AI channels in order to achieve maximum noise elimination.
The PXI-2204 also features analog and digital triggering, 2-CH 12-bit analog outputs with waveform generation capability, 24-CH programmable digital I/O lines, and 2-CH 16-bit general-purpose timer/counter. The auto-calibration functions adjust the gain and offset to within specified accuracies such that you do not have to adjust trimpots to calibrate the cards.
Software drivers and SDK support are provided for Windows and Linux environments. Wide range of application development environments including Visual Studio, Labview, Matlab and VEE are supported.