SVM2608 FOUR INDEPENDENT 100 KSA/S A/D CONVERTERS, SINGLE WIDE VME
- Four Independent 100kSa/s A/D Converters
- Option to Add Two Independent 20MSa/s A/D Converters
- On-Board FIFO for Streaming to Disk
- 1 MSa Memory per Channel for Burst Captures
- 2/4 Wire Resistance Measurements
- Robust Built-In Measurement Function
- VME 32/64
- Hermetically Sealed for Salt, Sand and Dust
Product DescriptionThe SVM2608 leverages VTI Instruments line of high-density modular VXIbus instruments, but is optimized for the VMEbus. All SVM instruments are designed to provide all the features of test instrumentation in other platforms. These features are achieved in hardware rather than in a driver. This approach to the interface design guarantees the user that all communications to the module occur in microseconds as opposed to several milliseconds, considerably improving system throughput. The board is equipped with a microprocessor which significantly increases the module’s functionality and task performing capabilities.
The SVM2608 is a ruggedized circuit card designed for insertion into a convection cooled VME chassis. It conforms to all physical requirements identified in the VME specifications. It consists of four low-speed (100 kSa/s) independent A/D converters with the option to add two high-speed (20 MSa/s) channels.