WT3000E PRECISION POWER ANALYZER
- Offering the world’s highest level of power measurement accuracy, the WT3000E provides engineers with a solution for testing and verifying Product Efficiency to the highest levels. Advanced and innovative measurement functions will benefit the engineer with electrical power measurements. It provides the measurement solutions necessary in the design and testing of the latest products such as Solar Inverters, Motor Drives, Lighting Systems, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Transformer Testing, Aircraft Power Systems, and other power conversion devices.
Product DescriptionWith basic power accuracy of ±0.01% reading, DC and 0.1 Hz-1 MHz measurement bandwidths, and up to four input elements, the WT3000E provides higher-accuracy measurement of I/O efficiency.
- Basic power accuracy: 0.01% of reading
- Both 2 A and 30 A input elements can be installed in a single unit
- Good readability: The large, 8.4-inch LCD and the range indicator LEDs
- Simultaneous measurement with 2 units (8 power input elements)
- Store function: 50 ms data storing interval
- Interface: GP-IB, Ethernet, RS-232 and USB
- Advanced computation function: Waveform computation, FFT analysis, waveform sampling data saving.
- The latest IEC61000-3-2 and IEC61000-3-12: Harmonic measurement
- The latest IEC61000-3-3 and IEC61000-3-11: Voltage fluctuation / flicker measurement
|Yokogawa’s highest-precision power analyzer|
The WT3000E has the highest precision of all the Yokogawa power analyzers in the WT series. The models in the WT series are designed to meet a wide variety of user needs. The WT300/WT500 series is a high price-performance series which is very popular in production line applications. The WT1800 allows measurement data to be viewed in a variety of ways, including numerical value display, waveform display, and trend display capabilities.
Select the model most suited to your measurement needs
- High accuracy and wide frequency range
Basic power accuracy
±(0.01% of reading + 0.03% of range)
DC, 0.1 Hz to 1 MHz
- Low power factor error
Power factor error when cosø=0
0.03% of S
S is reading value of apparent power
ø is phase angle between voltage and current
- Current range
0.5/1/2/5/10/20/30 [A] or 5/10/20/50/100/200/500 [mA], 1/2 [A]
*2A and 30A input elements can be installed together in a unit.
- External input50m/100m/200m/500m/1/2/5/10 [V]*
- Voltage range
* Voltage range and current range are for crest factor 3
- 1000 [Vrms] Continuous maximum common mode voltage (50/60 Hz)
- Data Update rate: 50 ms to 20 sec
- Effective input range: 1% to 130%
- Simultaneously measurement with 2 Units
|Standard Features||Optional Features|
Example of basic characteristics showing the WT3000E’s high precision and excellent stability