WT500 MID-RANGE POWER ANALYZER
- The WT500 Power Analyzer is a Mid Range product for single-phase and three-phase power measurements. It is designed into a compact half-rack size chassis which can also be double rack mounted. Standard features include a color TFT display and USB interface for communications and memory. The instrument has a basic accuracy of 0.1%, maximum inputs of 1000 Vrms, 40 Arms and a measurement bandwidth of DC to 100 kHz.
|–||Simultaneous measurement of voltage, current, power, and harmonics|
|–||High-speed data updating (100 ms)|
|–||Display of numerical values, waveforms and trends|
|–||Measurement of bought and sold watt hours|
|–||Easy setup and operation|
Current range: 0.5 to 40 A Voltage range: 15 to 1000 V Basic Power Accuracy: 0.1% frequency range: DC 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz
Key layout offers intuitive control
- Simultaneous measurement of DC and AC signals Evaluation of DC/AC signal conversion technology is critical in the renewable energy market. With input from 2 or more elements, the WT500 can measure DC and AC signals simultaneously and calculate input-to-output efficiency.
- Separate integration functions for charge/discharge and bought/sold power The WT500 is equipped with integration functions that can not only evaluate charge and discharge current such as from secondary cells, but also bought and sold power in photovoltaic power generation systems.
- Saving measured data directly to USB memory Measured data can be saved in CSV format directly to USB memory.
- Easy setup with cursor keys Menu-type screen offers intuitive setting.
- Simultaneous measurement of normal data and harmonic data with the harmonic measurement, /G5 option RMS voltage, RMS current, power values, and harmonic components up to the 50 order can be measured simultaneously.
- WT series for power evaluation of energy-saving equipment The WT series have been used as powermeters for Green IT, Energy Star, CO2 reduction and other energy-saving equipment. The WT series-Including the WT500–supports your power evaluation needs