The DL350 ScopeCorder is a portable instrument featuring the deep measurement and recording capabilities you need in the lab in a compact instrument you can take into the field. A ScopeCorder combines the transient signal capturing capabilities of an oscilloscope with the long-term datalogging capabilities of a data recorder. For “quick and easy” troubleshooting or sophisticated mixed-signal datalogging, the DL350 is a portable, powerful, and useable engineering tool that makes complete measurements completely portable.
SL1000 HIGH-SPEED DATA ACQUISITION UNIT
- The new Yokogawa SL1000 is the only data acquisition system that delivers independent, isolated channel hardware at 100MS/ch rates, with no compromise in bit resolution, memory depth, or streaming performance.
- Measure and analyze a wealth of signals in real-time and speed up development and fault finding.
- The DL850E ScopeCorder is a powerful portable data acquisition recorder and oscilloscope that can capture and analyze both transient events and trends up to 200 days. Using flexible modular inputs it combines the measurements of electrical signals, physical (sensors) and CAN/ LIN / SENT serial buses and is able to trigger on electrical power related and other calculations in real-time.
- New input modules and firmware are available!
- Three new input modules 720211, 720254, and 720243 are available to support a variety of applications.