Sourcing, Measuring, Graphing, and Analysis at Your Fingertips
Keithley’s innovative graphical source measure unit instruments enable intuitive usage and minimize the instrument learning curve. These touchscreen instruments address low to high power applications like characterizing new advanced materials, modern semiconductors, electrochemical cells, batteries, power management & circuit protection devices, solar cells, high brightness LEDs, and more. Source and measure capabilities range from 10A pulse to 10fA and 200V to 10nV. For choices outside that range, or for two-channel SMU instruments, consider either the 2600B or 2650 Series SMU instruments.
Keithley Model 2450 SourceMeter® SMU Instrument
Keithley Model 2450 SourceMeter® SMU Instrument is the first benchtop Source Measure Unit (SMU) instrument with a capacitive touchscreen user interface. 2450 is an all-in-one instrument that can be used as a power supply, current source, DMM, electronic load, and trigger controller. The versatility of this new device makes it suitable for typical electronic applications as well as testing for nanotechnology, organic and printed electronics, electro-chemistry, and biotechnology.
- Capabilities of I-V systems, curve tracers, and semiconductor analyzers at a fraction of their cost
- Five-inch, high resolution capacitive touchscreen graphical user interface (GUI)
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- Enhanced sensitivity with new 20mV and 10nA source/measure ranges
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- Four Quickset modes for fast setup and measurements
- Built-in, context-sensitive front panel help
- Front panel input banana jacks; rear panel input triaxial connections
- Model 2450 SCPI and TSP® scripting programming modes
- Model 2400 SCPI-compatible programming mode
- Front panel USB memory port for data/programming/configuration I/O