Sourcing, Measuring, Graphing, and Analysis at Your Fingertips
Keithley’s innovative graphical source measure unit instruments enable intuitive usage and minimize the instrument learning curve. These touchscreen instruments address low to high power applications like characterizing new advanced materials, modern semiconductors, electrochemical cells, batteries, power management & circuit protection devices, solar cells, high brightness LEDs, and more. Source and measure capabilities range from 10A pulse to 10fA and 200V to 10nV. For choices outside that range, or for two-channel SMU instruments, consider either the 2600B or 2650 Series SMU instruments.
Keithley Model 2460 High Current
SourceMeter® Source Measure Unit (SMU)
Keithley Model 2460 High Current SourceMeter® Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instrument brings advanced Touch, Test, Invent® technology right to your fingertips. The Model 2460 combines an innovative graphical user interface (GUI) with capacitive touchscreen technology to make testing intuitive and minimize the learning curve. With its 7A DC and pulse current capability, the Model 2460 is optimized for characterizing and testing high power materials, devices, and modules.
- One tightly coupled instrument that combines capabilities from analyzers, curve tracers, and I-V systems at a fraction of their cost
- Wide coverage up to 105V, 7A DC/7A pulse, 100W max.
- Five-inch, high resolution capacitive touchscreen GUI
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- Four “Quickset” modes for fast setup and measurements
- Context-sensitive help function
- Front panel input banana jacks; rear panel input mass termination screw connections
- 2460 SCPI and TSP® scripting programming modes
- Front-panel USB 2.0 memory I/O port for transferring data, test scripts, or test configurations