Product DescriptionUser control in every part of a building. Symetrix touchscreens are ideal for houses of worship, conference rooms, auditoriums, hospitality — anywhere users need to control audio sources and levels.
SymVue interface. Symetrix touchscreens leverage the power of Symetrix’s award-winning SymVue GUI authoring technology, allowing control screens to be created, tested and simulated offline in Composer before being deployed to the touchscreens. Multiple pages with custom controls, unique backgrounds, corporate logos and more can be created quickly and easily with SymVue.
Custom multi-lingual GUIs can be quickly designed using Symetrix Composer and SymVue software, then exported to as many as 80 touchscreens on a system.
Easy batch configuration of multiple touchscreens. Directly managed by Symetrix Composer, touchscreens can simultaneously export/update to named groups of up to 80 touchscreens with programmers’ choice of four different configurations for each export.
Compact and unobtrusive. Symetrix touchscreens fit in any U.S. or EU 2-gang receptacle.
Ethernet-powered. There is no need for external power supplies, since Symetrix touchscreens are powered over Ethernet.
- * The Next Generation of Control with a new 10″ glass touchscreen
- Available in 10″ and 5″ hi-res touchscreens for Symetrix DSP systems
- Easy-to-program SymVue control interface
- Up to 80 touchscreens per system with batch
configuration of multiple units
- Fits U.S. and European 2-gang wall and junction boxes
- * Supports landscape or portrait orientation
- PoE/PoE+ powered
- Optional tabletop stand accessory
- Symetrix 5-Year Warranty
*Available on the T-10 Glass