The unD6IO-BT Dante™ Audio Interface with Bluetooth® is a cost effective multi-IO wall box. the unD6IO-BT features stereo Bluetooth® wireless audio input connectivity along with two RCA line level inputs and a 3.5mm TRS line level input. A 3.5mm TRS line level output on the front is also included. The unD6IO-BT is designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes and is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power, control and audio data) is provided by a single CAT-5e/6 cable. The unD6IO-BT’s unique mix of consumer style wired and wireless connectivity allows easy connection of a wide variety of user devices to a Dante™ network – with no concerns about ground loops or other audio problems common with consumer devices.
- Fully DDM (Dante™ Domain Manager) ready
- Simple one button pairing/connect process, multiple pairing modes – manual (default), auto and exclusive
- Defeatable pairing button for restricted use applications with 3rd party control systems
- Customizable Bluetooth® friendly name
- Compatible with most smartphones, Apple iPads, and Android tablets – both media streaming and smartphone bridging
- Two RCA and one 3.5mm stereo input plus one 3.5mm stereo output on the front
The call bridging mode of the unD6IO-BT provides call connectivity for conference system users’ Bluetooth® equipped devices to a networked audio based conferencing system. The addition of Bluetooth® connectivity provides simple bridging of far end meeting participants for on the fly meeting productivity and backup conferencing connectivity in case of VoIP and Web-based conferencing service failures. The application diagram highlights the general system connectivity for a networked audio conferencing system utilizing Bluetooth® call bridging with Attero Tech’s call bridging enabled networked audio products.