The unDX4I Dante™ Audio Interface is a cost effective multi-IO wall box. The unDX4I features four balanced mic/line XLR inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously and all audio channels are available separately. The unDX4I is designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes and is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power and data) is provided by a single CAT-5 cable. The unDX4I’s size and I/O density make it easy to put Dante™ connectivity wherever it’s needed – near the audio source or sink – thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
- Fully DDM ready
- 4 balanced XLR mic/line inputs
- 2 balanced line outputs on Phoenix depluggable connectors
- 802.3af compliant PoE powered to work with any compliant PoE network switch
- Three input gains accommodate common line levels, phantom power and dynamic mics. Input gains are adjustable via software on a per input basis.
- +48V Phantom power channel – powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- ID LED allows easy identification of which unDX4I Attero Tech’s unIFY software is communicating with
- The balanced line outputs can be wired to any passive XLR plate such that 4 XLR inputs and 2 XLR outputs are available in a 3-Gang US wall space