- Presentation Switching: 2 HDMI, 1 Display Port, and 1 USB-C source selection by push button or IP control.
- Rx Options: Native integration with KD-X100MRx black box HDBaseT Rx, KD-UPS52U and KD-UPS72U Presentation Switchers. Other Rx options available.
- Soft-Codec Enabling System: USB Host + Device ports on wall plate and chosen Rx / Presentation Switch create connectivity hub for professional USB cameras and microphones, audio DSP, keyboard, mouse, or touchscreen display with connected computer
- PTZ USB Camera Integration: Marries natively with KD-CAMUSB for full PTZ control via KD-App and more
- Ultra HD/4K: Supports up to 4096×2160 or 3840×2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
- Auto-Sensing: Automatic selection of newly detected source and switching from newly disconnected source when enabled
- CEC Manager™: Power, volume, and muting controls of the connected displays/projectors without any additional control wiring.
- KD-App Ready: Network scan & detect populates pre-built GUI including connected display/projector controls via CEC Manager™
- Audio De-embedding: Audio of the selected source is de-embedded at the unit’s analog L/R balanced/unbalanced connector
- HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
- HDR10 and Dolby Vision: More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- Power Over HDBaseT: Wall-plate unit powered by Rx/Presentation Switch unit
- Installation: Tx unit designed for installation in standard US three-gang box
- Signal Extension: For resolution and cable quality
- 4K/UHD (18G): Up to 100m / 328ft
- 1080p: Up to 150m / 492ft
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug Detection Voltage
- EDID Management: Internal library with 15 internal EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data copied from the Rx display/device
- IR Sensor: Wall-plate collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR wiring
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx/Presentation Switch unit
- Unit Control Mode: Provides TCP/IP and RS-232 control and status of/from Tx unit
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Control System Support: Fully controllable by all TCP/IP and RS-232 supported control systems via open API: Compass Control® Pro, AMX®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.
Technical Specifications» Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE, EAC
» Wallplate: Standard 3-gang Wallplate
» Enclosure: Faceplate – Silver Brushed Metal, Body – Texturized Silver Metal