PX8000 PRECISION POWER SCOPE
- Traditional power measurement instruments cannot provide accurate time measurements; oscilloscopes are not designed to measure power. The PX8000 is the world’s first precision power scope, bringing oscilloscope-style time-based measurement to the world of power measurement. It can capture voltage and current waveforms precisely, opening up applications and solutions for a huge variety of emerging power measurement problems.
WT3000E PRECISION POWER ANALYZER
- Offering the world’s highest level of power measurement accuracy, the WT3000E provides engineers with a solution for testing and verifying Product Efficiency to the highest levels. Advanced and innovative measurement functions will benefit the engineer with electrical power measurements. It provides the measurement solutions necessary in the design and testing of the latest products such as Solar Inverters, Motor Drives, Lighting Systems, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Transformer Testing, Aircraft Power Systems, and other power conversion devices.
WT3000T PRECISION POWER ANALYZER TRANSFORMER VERSION
- The WT3000T (T for Transformer Version) is the world’s most accurate power analyser, ensuring high accuracy, precision and stability at very low power factors. With almost 100 years of experience and leadership in measurement, Yokogawa enables manufacturers to develop the next generation of transformers with lower life-cycle costs.
WT1800 HIGH PERFORMANCE POWER ANALYZER
- This new addition to Yokogawa’s highly recognized digital power analyzer product line offers innovative measurement functions which benefit the engineer with electrical power measurements. It is the ideal measurement solution for testing Product Efficiency, and the design of Inverters, Motor Drives, Lighting Systems, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Aircraft Power Systems, Transformer Testing and other power conversion devices.
WT500 MID-RANGE POWER ANALYZER
- The WT500 Power Analyzer is a Mid Range product for single-phase and three-phase power measurements. It is designed into a compact half-rack size chassis which can also be double rack mounted. Standard features include a color TFT display and USB interface for communications and memory. The instrument has a basic accuracy of 0.1%, maximum inputs of 1000 Vrms, 40 Arms and a measurement bandwidth of DC to 100 kHz.
WT300E DIGITAL POWER METER
- The WT310E provides extremely low current measurement capability down to 50 micro-Amps, and a maximum of up to 26 Amps RMS. This instrument is ideal for engineers performing stand-by-power measurements, Energy Star®, SPECpower and IEC62301 / EN50564 testing, battery charger and other low-level power measurements.
POWER QUALITY ANALYZER CW500
- The Yokogawa CW500 is a portable power meter that utilizes current clamp-on probes, navigation screens and quick start guides. These features enable user-friendly power consumption and power quality measurements in the field that conform to IEC61000-4-30 Class S.