YOKOGAWA Touch Screen GP10/GP20
Industrial processes and test laboratories require rigorous, continuous monitoring in the design, validation, and service stages of product development, product testing, and manufacturing. The GP series is Yokogawa’s latest laboratory recorder, with handle and footstands to enable portable and benchtop use.
The GP series is an industry-first multi-point touch panel, to improve intuitive and smart operator control. Users can scroll, pan, zoom historical data, and even write freehand messages on its dust-proof and water-proof display. It delivers industry leading reliability and measurement accuracy. The GP series is ideally suited for monitoring or troubleshooting long term physical or electrical trends.
New ! Built-in AI function to predict the future
A future pen function that draws a predicted waveform for the future a little ahead.
By setting a future alarm for the predicted waveform, you will be notified in advance of possible future events.
YOKOGAWA DL950 ScopeCorder Data Acquisition Recorder
The DL950 is a unique combination of a mixed signal oscilloscope and portable data acquisition recorder that can be used to capture both high speed transient events and long run trends
Only a ScopeCorder has the right combination of channel count, input types, triggering, and recording to tackle the job of electromechanical systems development and troubleshooting. With its multiple measurement types, excellent performance, and high reliability, the DL950 ScopeCorder will quickly become the most valued instrument in your lab.
YOKOGAWA Model DLM3000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
The DLM3000 builds on Yokogawa’s oscilloscope legacy with new features focusing on quality, flexibility, and usability to increase our users’ productivity and meet the advanced needs of today’s mechatronics designs. Integrating the latest in touchscreen operation, solid-state storage, and high speed signal processing, the DLM3000 enhances productivity by providing clean signals, extensive processing, and ease of operation. The DLM3000 touchscreen oscilloscope provides productivity at your fingertips.
The DL350 ScopeCorder is a portable instrument featuring the deep measurement and recording capabilities you need in the lab in a compact instrument you can take into the field. A ScopeCorder combines the transient signal capturing capabilities of an oscilloscope with the long-term datalogging capabilities of a data recorder. For “quick and easy” troubleshooting or sophisticated mixed-signal datalogging, the DL350 is a portable, powerful, and useable engineering tool that makes complete measurements completely portable.
PX8000 PRECISION POWER SCOPE
- Traditional power measurement instruments cannot provide accurate time measurements; oscilloscopes are not designed to measure power. The PX8000 is the world’s first precision power scope, bringing oscilloscope-style time-based measurement to the world of power measurement. It can capture voltage and current waveforms precisely, opening up applications and solutions for a huge variety of emerging power measurement problems.
- Measure and analyze a wealth of signals in real-time and speed up development and fault finding.
- The DL850E ScopeCorder is a powerful portable data acquisition recorder and oscilloscope that can capture and analyze both transient events and trends up to 200 days. Using flexible modular inputs it combines the measurements of electrical signals, physical (sensors) and CAN/ LIN / SENT serial buses and is able to trigger on electrical power related and other calculations in real-time.
- New input modules and firmware are available!
- Three new input modules 720211, 720254, and 720243 are available to support a variety of applications.
DLM2000 MIXED SIGNAL OSCILLOSCOPE
The DLM2000 is a bench-top oscilloscope for electronic design or debug. It’s ergonomic and easy to use, and packed with features. With bandwidths from 200 to 500 MHz and memory from up to 250 Mpoints, you can be certain there is a DLM2000 to meet your application and budget. With the DLM2000’s industry first “flexible MSO input”, you can choose to activate channel four as an analog input, or use it to acquire 8 bits of logic instead. Modern electronics include analog and digital circuitry—and the DLM2000’s flexible MSO input lets you measure both, including mixed signal triggers and decoding of parallel or serial bit patterns.
DLM4000 MIXED SIGNAL OSCILLOSCOPE
The DLM4000 is a unique to the industry eight-channel mixed-signal oscilloscope suitable to test and debugging applications in the embedded systems, power electronics, mechatronics, and automotive sectors. Available in both 350 MHz and 500 MHz models, the 2.5 GSa/sec DLM4000 features eight analog input channels. The eighth input channel features Flex MSO which converts to a 8-bit logic analyzer at the push of a button; add sixteen additional logic analyzer inputs as an option, for 24-bit logic analysis. Advanced measurement and analysis features such as power analysis and serial-bus analysis, digital filtering, user-defined math, and super-long record lengths (up to 250 Mega Points) make the DLM4000 a super powerful engineering tool. High-resolution 12.1-inch LCD display, compact landscape format, ergonomic and friendly user-interface make it easy to use.