Product DescriptionThe PR-WP-412 is an incredibly versatile and powerful AV solution that is both a fully featured 4×1+1 windowing processor with mirrored outputs and a 4×2 seamless matrix switcher. When configured as a windowing processor, the four video inputs can be arranged in any configuration and composited into a single output. In matrix switcher mode, the PR-WP-412 acts as a 4×2 seamless video switcher. It is loaded with best-in-class features, including truly seamless switching, class-leading 4K60 4:4:4 video quality, integrated audio breakaway, and extreme control flexibility with an open control API, a simple-to-manage HTML5 web interface, and front panel controls.
When paired with the AMX UVC1-4K USB Capture Device, the PR-WP-412 is an ideal complement to software video conferencing systems such as Zoom and Teams as it enables multiple sources to be shared at the same time. With an open API and full 4K60 support, the PR-WP-412 can be leveraged to enable creative solutions to unique design requirements in all types of applications.
- Perfect HDMI 2.0 4K60 4:4:4 Video – Ideal for users running critical viewing applications such as casinos and courtrooms that can benefit from processing the full fidelity of their displays
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Support – Support HDR10 in Matrix Mode
- HDCP 2.2 – Supports the latest video standards to realize the full capabilities of HDMI interfaces
- Multi-windowing Processing – Up to four simultaneous, freely scalable windows can be processed using the 4×1+1 multi-windowing mode
- Seamless Switching – Ensures uninterrupted screen transitions during source selections when switching in 4×2 matrix mode
- Audio Pass-Through & De-Embedding – Empowers independent audio source selection and routing to HDMI outputs in all modes
- H-Control Upgradable – Ready to support H-control in the future by firmware re-writing via USB
- Multiple Control Options – Multiple control options are available including: Open API Control over IP and Serial, full Web GUI console, and front panel buttons