4K/18G Presentation Switcher with 4 Inputs (HDBT, 3x HDMI), 2 Mirrored Outputs (HDBT, HDMI), Audio De-Embed, IR, RS-232, IP, CEC Manager™. Includes Rx. – Shipping Q3 2019
- Presentation Switcher Kit: Includes KD-PS42 and KD-X40MRx. Add KD-X2x1WDTx wall plate HDBaseT transmitter for plug-in on walls, floor and table boxes
- Presentation Switching: 3 HDMI, 1 HDBaseT source selection by push button, IP, RS-232, IR, auto switching, or trigger control.
- Ultra HD/4K: Supports up to 4096×2160 or 3840×2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
- Auto-Sensing: Automatic selection of newly detected source and switching from newly disconnected source when enabled
- CEC Manager™: Power, volume, and muting controls of the connected display/projector without any additional control wiring. Selection of desired CEC command recipient.
- KD-App Ready: Network scan & detect populates pre-built GUI including connected display/projector controls via CEC Manager™
- Audio De-embedding: Audio of the selected source is de-embedded at the unit’s analog L/R balanced/unbalanced and PCM digital audio connectors.
- KD-AMP220 Control Mode: Command forward to KD-AMP220 for an all-in-one user-friendly control UI of video switching, audio and speech enforcement
- HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
- HDR10 and Dolby Vision: More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- Power Over HDBaseT: Rx unit (included) and wall plate Tx unit (sold separately) powered by KD-PS42
- Installation: Half-rack width with rack mounting ears included.
- Signal Extension: For resolution and cable quality
- 4K/UHD (18G): Up to 40m / 131ft
- 1080p: Up to 70m / 230ft
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug Detection Voltage
- EDID Management: Internal library with 15 internal EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data copied from the Rx display/device
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx/Presentation Switch unit
- Unit Control Mode: Provides TCP/IP and RS-232 control and status of/from Tx unit
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Control System Support: Fully controllable by all TCP/IP and RS-232 supported control systems via open API: Compass Control® Pro, AMX®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.