Product DescriptionThe AMX CTC-1402 Conferencing Connectivity and Transport Kit is a 4K60 4:4:4 switching and distribution solution that combines switching, scaling and distance transport into a single kit that includes both a transmitter and receiver. The CT Conferencing kit was created to target web conferencing solutions where cameras, microphones, and other USB devices are installed in the room. The solution combines multi-format 4K60 4:4:4 video switching, scaling, and distance transport with USB 2.0 peripheral switching. The solution delivers added value and flexibility to conferencing solutions by providing a single, simple to implement solution that offers switching and connectivity where you need it along with unified control of both the transmitter and receiver—all over a single category cable.
The kit was designed to address the needs of simple conferencing environments, including video switching at the table, transport over category cable, and additional connectivity at the receiver for an AMX Acendo Core or a room PC at the receiver, as well as scaling and output to the display. The addition of USB 2.0 switching and distribution allows dynamic sharing of room USB microphones and cameras between visiting laptops, etc., and permanently installed devices such as an Acendo Core or room PC. This ensures excellent sound and visuals for guests whether they are using installed equipment or bringing their own devices—at a cost effective price.
The Conferencing Connectivity and Transport Kit is ideal for conferencing applications requiring cost-effective, easy to design and implement video switching with USB 2.0 peripheral switching.
- Transmitter and Receiver Included – Switching where you need it in a single, easy-to-order solution.
- USB 2.0 Switching and Distribution – Share USB microphones, cameras, and other peripherals between permanently installed devices and guest laptops.
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support with Built-in Scaling – Experience pixel-for-pixel video reproduction of 4K60 source video with full 4:4:4 color space.
- HDCP 2.2 Support– Support the latest source devices.
- Transport Over a Single Category Cable – Simple installation over longer distances.
- NetLinx Native – Easy integration with AMX automation systems.
- CEC Control – Control compatible displays over HDMI.
- Open Control API – IP controllable by any control system – even directly by Zoom Rooms