Product DescriptionThe redesigned Modero G5 10” Wall Mount Touch Panel is a premium user interface affordable enough to use in any space. Designed for dedicated room control or scheduling, this elegantly-styled touch panel provides fast and smooth animations and transitions, along with a Quad-Core processor that provides more than enough processing power to run the most demanding applications today and in the future. Modero G5 also includes a built-in web browser and document viewers, enabling users to access real-time information during meetings or lectures.
Modero G5 is built for usability, offering edge-to-edge capacitive touch glass with multi-touch capabilities. The distinctive appearance will complement even the most sophisticated meeting facilities and homes, with a variety of mounting options for added security and convenience.
- Modero G5 is ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms or auditoriums where a premium control surface is needed to provide access to multiple functions simultaneously while remaining elegantly unobtrusive.
- In Higher Education, Modero G5 is ideal for lecture halls, auditoriums, performing arts theaters and boardrooms that require extensive control capabilities.
- In residences, it is perfect for kitchens, bedrooms or home offices where it can be used to manage systems throughout the home.
- The MD-1002 can be used as a scheduling panel for meeting rooms and auditoriums.
- All Modero panels are ideal for reception areas or other gathering places where master calendars can be displayed along with streamed information from the web like weather and stock quotes.
- Flexible – Transform a Modero G5 control interface into an Acendo Book scheduling panel using a built-in configuration tool – no programming or additional hardware required
- G5 Graphics Engine and Quad-Core Processing – The most powerful processing in the industry delivers smooth gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering, enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds for an experience any user will enjoy
- Capacitive Touch Screen – A fast and flawless touch screen that enhances screen durability, smudge and scratch resistance
- Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates – Deploy and update touch panel files and firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates
- Built-in Web Browser, Document Viewers and Enzo Sharing – Conveniently simplifies accessing and presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native web browser, USB, or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo
- Adjustable Security Modes – With the ability to select from high security or custom modes, administrators can customize the panel’s security levels for access, networking and communication
- Perfect from Any Angle – Includes In-Plane Switching (IPS), which delivers the widest viewing angles and the most accurate color reproduction on the market
- Enhanced User Experience – Modero features intuitive UI functionality including: gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering and enhanced animation capabilities
- Generous Mounting Options –Choose from a variety of mounting options to fit the needs of any installation
- View and Select Dynamic Data with Listview Buttons – Display a listing of entries generated by a dynamic data source (e.g. phonebook contacts, call logs, RSS feed or other real time data sources) enabling the user to scroll or search to make a selection