Product DescriptionThe NMX-ENC-N2312 Encoder and NMX-DEC-N2322 Decoder provide a flexible, feature-rich, and simple-to-deploy Digital Media Distribution and Switching solution that can be used in 4K applications with resolutions up to 4096×2160, with support for HDCP 2.2. Utilizing JPEG2000 encoding, the N2312 and N2322 encoder and decoder deliver video with latency so low it supports extremely sensitive applications like live action.
Any source can be sent to one or more displays by routing through layer-2 / layer-3 switches utilizing standard Cat5e cable. The NMX-ENC-N2312 includes standard features like input scaling, bi-directional serial, IR, embedded 7.1 audio, and KVMover- IP extension. It also comes in a card version compatible with SVSI’s N9206 card cage for high-density applications.
- Design Flexibility — Start as small as 1×1 and grow the system in increments of single sources and devices by simply adding additional encoders and decoders
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) — eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation. Units can still be powered locally from 12VDC allowing for easy rack-mountable, highdensity installations
- Advanced Security including SSL/TLS and HTTPS – Satisfies enterprise network security requirements.
- Infrared (IR) — Emitter connection allows control of IR-only display devices
- Fast Install — With Phoenix connectors for Power, IR, RS232 serial, and analog audio interfaces
- Balanced and Unbalanced Audio — Embedded 7.1 digital audio or balanced/unbalanced analog audio
- Pass Through HDMI — allows easy installation with local display such as desktop PC applicaitons
- Multiple Connection Options — RJ-45 and SFP network connectors and HDMI video connections
- KVM — Single USB-B for KVM applications
- Native NetLinx — NetLinx Studio will easily recognize the device