Product DescriptionThe AMX Precis 8×8 Matrix Switcher is a cost effective 4K60 4:4:4 fixed matrix switching solution which features 8 HDMI inputs and outputs. 4 of the outputs also feature mirrored HDBaseT outputs as well, providing connection directly to a display or projector that supports standard HDBaseT or for use with the AMX PR01-RX HDBaseT Receiver and Scaler. The addition of built-in HDBaseT mirrored outputs provides a cost-effective solution for distributing video over longer distances without degrading video quality.
The Precis supports 4K60 4:4:4 and HDCP 2.2, providing compatibility with the latest source and display resolutions in an affordable fixed matrix solution. Because the Precis includes dynamic audio de-embedding capabilities, the switcher can be used in more applications without additional complexity. With its fixed configuration, the AMX Precis provides a switching solution that is cost-effective and easy to specify, procure, and install.
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support – Experience pixel-for-pixel video reproduction of 4K60 source video with full 4:4:4 color space.
- HDCP 2.2 Support– Support the latest source devices.
- Mirrored HDBaseT Outputs – Connect to PR01-RX receivers or directly
to a display or projector that supports standard HDBaseT.
- NetLinx Native – Easy integration with AMX automation systems.
- Fixed configuration – simple design and implementation.
- Audio De-embed capabilities – flexible design for use in more applications.
- Open Control API – Integrates into designs with any control system