NMX-ENC-N2315-WP Wallplate Encoder
Product DescriptionThe NMX-ENC-N2315-WP provides the excellent encoding capabilities of the NMX-ENC-N2312 in a 2-gang wallplate format. This encoder fits conveniently into a 2-gang US back box for easy installation in a wall, floor or lectern. Connect to power and Ethernet using a single category cable.
Any source can be sent to one or more displays by routing through layer-2 / layer-3 switches utilizing standard Cat5e cable. The NMX-ENC-N2315 includes standard features like input scaling, bi-directional serial, IR, embedded 7.1 audio, and KVM-over-IP extension.
The N2300 Series provides a flexible, feature-rich, and simple-to-deploy Networked AV solution that can be used in 4K applications with resolutions up to 4096×2160, with support for HDCP 2.2. Utilizing JPEG2000 encoding, the N2315-WP delivers video with latency so low it supports extremely sensitive applications like live action.
- Wallplate Form Factor – Fits conveniently into a 2-gang US back box for easy installation in a wall, floor, or lectern. It uses standard decor-style faceplates (not included). It is available in black or white and has an industrial design that blends well into commercial installations.
- Advanced Security including SSL/TLS and HTTPS – Satisfies enterprise network security requirements.
- Low Latency – With 1 frame of latency for encode plus decode (34 ms for 4K30 and 17 ms for 1080p60), the N2300-Series offers video distribution with nearly imperceptible latency.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support – By incorporating HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, the N2300-Series products are compatible with all the latest 4K sources and displays.
- PoE Powered – Only requires a single category cable for power and audio/video transport, which greatly simplifies the installation requirements.
- Native NetLinx – Simplifies integration with AMX control to reduce cost of installation.
- Design Flexibility – Start as small as 1×1 and grow the system in increments of single sources and devices by simply adding additional encoders and decoders.