- Measure and analyze a wealth of signals in real-time and speed up development and fault finding.
- The DL850E ScopeCorder is a powerful portable data acquisition recorder and oscilloscope that can capture and analyze both transient events and trends up to 200 days. Using flexible modular inputs it combines the measurements of electrical signals, physical (sensors) and CAN/ LIN / SENT serial buses and is able to trigger on electrical power related and other calculations in real-time.
- New input modules and firmware are available!
- Three new input modules 720211, 720254, and 720243 are available to support a variety of applications.
Flexible and Swappable Input Modules With Built-in Signal Conditioning
Choose from 19 types of input module and install up to 8 in a ScopeCorder at a time to configure a ScopeCorder up to 128 channels.
- Voltage & Currents
- Sensor Outputs
- Temperature, Vibration/Acceleration, Strain, Frequency
- Logic Signals & CAN / LIN and SENT
Precise Measurement of Fast Switching Signals Even in the Harshest Environments
Individually isolated and shielded input channels provide high-resolution and high sample rates.
Real-Time Evaluation of Dynamic Behavior within Power Applications
Trend calculations such as active power, power factor, integrated power, harmonics and more using the new power math option.
A Trustworthy Measurement Platform for Durability Testing
Measurement recording up to 200 days to the large 2 Gpoint acquisition memory, the internal hard disk and/or PC hard disk.
Reduce Time Spent on Fault Finding
Capture transient signals even during long term measurements using powerful triggers and unique features such as dual capture & history memory.
Picture Source: Yokogawa T&M Hausmagazin 22/11, “Untergrund-Elektronik”.
Fast and Large Acquisition Memory
A ScopeCorder is equipped with a large & fast acquisition memory up to 2Gpoint and enables high sample rates of up to 100MS/s on multiple channels simultaneously. This is ideal for viewing multiple inverter switching outputs simultaneously.
- Standard memory 250MPoint
- Expanded memory 1GPoint (/M1 Option)
- Expanded memory 2GPoint (/M2 Option)
Giga Zoom Engine II
Zoom into 2 Billion samples in just a blink of the eye. Each ScopeCorder is equipped with the revolutionary Giga Zoom Engine II, a powerful processor designed for optimizing access to data seamlessly. It is possible to activate 2 zoom windows while displaying the entire original signal.