911A / 912A
The Model 911A is a single channel digital thermometer compatible with type K, J, T or E thermocouple probes to provide a wide range of temperature measurements, (-418 °F to 2502 °F) and boasts a 2000 hour battery life using three AA batteries. The 911A provides dependable and uninterrupted portable measurement capability without expensive batteries, AC adapters or chargers.
GP10/GP20 PAPERLESS RECORDER
Industrial processes and test laboratories require rigorous, continuous monitoring in the design, validation, and service stages of product development, product testing, and manufacturing. The GP series is Yokogawa’s latest laboratory recorder, with handle and footstands to enable portable and benchtop use.
The GP series is an industry-first multi-point touch panel, to improve intuitive and smart operator control. Users can scroll, pan, zoom historical data, and even write freehand messages on its dust-proof and water-proof display. It delivers industry leading reliability and measurement accuracy. The GP series is ideally suited for monitoring or troubleshooting long term physical or electrical trends.
Releasing SMARTDAC+ GX/GP Series Release 2 with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance and Custom Display
Main Features of SMARTDAC+ R2
- Support for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 for the food and drug industry (option)
- Expansion unit available to expand input channels of up to 450
- New Custom Display function (option) lets you place graphic images on screens
- Additional modules now available including a current input module and a DIDO module
- Support EtherNet/IP
- Option for easy connection with WT series power meters
- Front panel door available in white series only