2560A HIGH VOLTAGE AND HIGH CURRENT PRECISION DC CALIBRATOR
- The Model 2560A is a simple, precise and cost effective solution for calibrating DC measuring instruments such as analog meters, thermometers, temperature transmitters and data loggers
Product DescriptionThe 2560A Precision DC Calibrator offers high voltage and high current generation and intuitive operation for the analog meters calibration.
- Wide output range of voltage and current generation
- Dials and switches for each digit and function
- High accuracy, stability, and resolution
- Various effective functions for analog meters calibration.
With output ranges of 100 mV to 1000 V and 100 µA to 30A, plus 10 different types of Thermocouples and Pt100 RTD, the 2560A can effectively solve the calibration requirements for DC Analog Meters and various temperature measuring instruments and controllers.
DC Voltage: ± 50 ppm
DC Current: ± 70 ppm
At 1 V and 1 mA range, for 180 days, 10 ppm = 0.001%
DC voltage: ±10 ppm/h
DC current: ±20 ppm/h
At 1 V and 1 mA range
5.5 digits, ±120000 count display
6.5 digits, ±1200000 count display*
*In the high resolution mode
Wide Output Range
DC voltage: −1224.00 V to +1224.00 V
DC current: −12.2400 A to +36.720 A
5 voltage ranges (100 mV, 1 V, 10 V, 100 V, 1000 V)
7 current ranges (100 μA, 1 mA, 10 mA, 100 mA, 1 A, 10 A, 30 A)
The maximum output is ±122.4% of range. An instrument’s 1200 V range can be calibrated.