EMX-4350 625 KSA/S, 4-CH, 24-BIT SMART PXIE DSA INSTRUMENT, IEPE AND VOLTAGE
- 625 kSa/s/channel, 24-Bit ADC, 4-Channel
- True Differential, IEPE or Voltage, AD/DC Inputs
- Flexible analog and user defined digital filter combinations
- Best-in-class noise immunity
- Highest quality instrumentation grade ADC’s outperform commonly used audio grade ADC’s
- Best-in-class -125 dB SFDR
- Unparalleled fully programmable excitation (2 mA to 20 mA)
- Deterministic channel-to-channel, card-to-card, and chassis-to-chassis phase response
The EMX-4350 Smart Dynamic Signal Analyzer incorporates best-in-class analog design methodology to deliver industry leading measurement accuracy while offering scalability from a few channels to thousands of channels. This instrument is ideal for a wide range of applications including noise vibration, and harshness (NVH), machine condition monitoring, rotational analysis, acoustic test, modal test, as well as general purpose high speed digitization and signal analysis.
SUPERIOR ANALOG PERFORMANCE
- Measurement performance is elevated to new levels with 625 kSa/s/ch sample rates
- True differential inputs with best-in-class CMRR of -120 dB reduces unwanted noise and interference
- Industry leading SFDR of -125 dB offers exceptional measurement fidelity
- IEPE excitation flexibility, fully programmable from 2 mA to 20 mA, to maximize transducer performance
When combined with the EMX-2500 LXI interface, the EMX-4350 can be used in widely distributed data acquisition systems enabling test instruments to be placed close to test articles to maximize signal integrity.
Industry standard drivers and programming interfaces support all major programming environments. Complete turn-key solutions, such as open-source X-Modal III Modal Analysis Software and EXLab Data Acquisition software, are also available and supported.