PXI-9846D 4-CH, 40MS/S, 16-BIT PXI-H DIGITIZER MODULE
- 4-CH, 40MS/s, 16-bit digitizer
- 512 MB deep on-board memory for recording waveforms for extended periods
- Software selectable 50Ω or 1 MΩ input impedance
- ±0.2V and ±1V input ranges
- External clock support
- Extensive analog and digital triggering
- Fully auto-calibration
Product DescriptionThe PXI-9846D is a 40 MS/s, 16-bit, 4 channel digitizer designed for digitizing high frequency and wide dynamic range signals with input frequencies up to 20 MHz. The analog input range can be programmed via software to ±1 V or ±0.2 V. The 512 MB deep onboard acquisition memory enables the recording of waveforms for extended periods of time.
The PXI-9846D is equipped with four high linearity 16-bit A/D converters ideal for demanding applications with a high dynamic range such as radar, ultrasound, and software-defined radio.
Software drivers and SDK support are provided for Windows and Linux environments. Wide range of application development environments including Visual Studio, Labview, Matlab and VEE are supported.